Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 2 - Masterminding!

Ok, pardon my nasal voice if you have bothered to listened to my Day1 recording, still having a slight flu. My wife said I was too longwinded, point taken I need to keep it shorter and straight to the point! haha!

Here's Day2. Click here

I downloaded a software called 'Express Scribe'. It allows you to playback your audio, slow the speed if necessary so that you can then type what you said but it takes a bit of patience typing it. I reckon this is the reason why people like Stephen get someone else to do the scribing!

I guess for the time being, I'm just going to type directly first and if I need to do long articles, I'll do the recording.

Now, for those in Singapore. I plan to do a masterminding group for my group of friends who attended the Internet Wealth Code. It's on this Friday 31 March, 7pm at Success Resource office. Agenda is to talk about each other's goals and aspirations. Also, to highlight each others strengths to see how we can leverage on each other. Hopefully after the session, everyone can get started on something simple. By invitation only though! :)

No comments: